You are invited to come to B & B Grecia Hotel and visit the beautiful Central Valley in Grecia, Costa Rica. Our friendly little B & B is located 1.5 blocks from the famous big “red” metal church in downtown Grecia. We are at the foot of the Poas Volcano and are a little over 20 minutes away from the San José airport SJO. We are the only B & B located in downtown Grecia which makes us the only B & B that is walking distance to all the restaurants, shops and markets in Grecia.
We can be a wealth of knowledge for first time travelers to Costa Rica, for people looking to retire or move here and for people looking for good reasonably priced dental work. From the best places to exchange money, the reputable Doctors and Dentists, the best places to eat, the best way to cross the street in Costa Rica (oh, it matters!), where to rent cars, how to help avoid traffic tickets, good places to stay around the country, when to tip and when not to and why etc…
We offer services that will appeal to anyone’s desires….
- Adventure Tours – Canopy/Zip lines, Bungy Jumping, Waterfall Rapelling.
- Nature Tours – Waterfalls, Volcano Poas National Park, La Paz Water Gardens, Botanical Gardens, World of Snakes.
- Beach Tours – Playa Manta, Playa Jaco, Surfing Lessons.
- Shopping/Cultural Tours – Sarchi Wood Factory, An Old World Oxcart Factory, The largest Oxcart in the World.
- Dental, Real Estate and Retirement referrals.
- Other Services – Arrange Shuttle Services to and from the airport, Manuel Antonio, La Fortuna/Arenal, Guanacaste, Puntarenas etc. We can also arrange rental vehicles and offer a laundry service for our guests while staying here.
- …a little over 20 minutes from San José International airport (SJO)
- …a clean and friendly city
- …not touristy – spend the day in the park practicing your Spanish with locals
- …surrounded by wonders such as waterfalls, volcanos, and amazing gardens
- …a short drive to the Pacific beaches
- …a perfect climate all year round — rarely far from 25C
- …the sights and views in and around the city are incredible!